If you are a busker who are struggling on choosing a suitable keyboard, please
consider The best choice for Busking in 2021 Roland GO:PIANO88 Digital Piano,
which has the touch of the grand piano keys, and weighted only 7kg for easy carry.
It can be simply installing and it can also be used with battery power, which is convenient for playing anytime, anywhere.
- Portable full-size 88-key piano touch feel
- Super light weight, weighing only 7 kg, 128 x 29 x8.7 cm
- Support dry batteries and headphones, with a full-size 88-key keyboard
- Built-in Bluetooth for connecting to smart phone
- For example, Roland everyday piano, Simply Piano and other apps are used to learn
- The sound is derived from Roland’s advanced digital piano
- It is the Roland’s cheapest digital piano
GO:PIANO88 has 88 full-size keys for authentic playing feel and expressive touch inspired by the keyboards on acoustic grand pianos. Having the full range of notes lets you play more demanding music and helps develop the correct techniques for both left and right hands. It also ensures a smooth transition should you play a weighted hammer-action keyboard. And even if you invest in a premium piano, your GO:PIANO88 is the ideal portable instrument for slinging in a gig bag and playing at rehearsals, sessions and shows.
Battery Power and a Wireless Smartphone Connection
An acoustic piano ties you to one location, while portable electronic keyboards limit the type of music you can play as they have fewer keys. With GO:PIANO88 and a smartphone, you’re ready to make music whenever inspiration strikes. With its compact 7.0 kg design and battery-powered operation, GO:PIANO88 lets you perform through its speakers or practice with headphones. Plus, with wireless connectivity to your smartphone, you can work on your skills any time, any place – especially as the 88-note full-size keyboard means your technique won’t be compromised.
Built-in assisted learning function
GO:PIANO88 helps you focus on playing, with onboard tools that support your daily practice regime. Try the metronome to build your timing skills or experiment by transposing the keyboard to a different musical pitch. And when you’re ready, connecting your smartphone reveals a world of apps and tutorial videos. Roland’s free Piano Partner 2 app is an ideal companion, offering fun education features and a recording function that lets you capture your playing and evaluate how you’re progressing
- 88 keys (Box-shape Keys with velocity)
- Key Touch: 3 types, fixed touch
B. Audio source
- Maximum Polyphony 128 voices
- Piano: 1 tone
- E.Piano: 1 tone
- Organ: 1 tone
- Strings: 1 tone
- Reverb: Adjustable reverb level
- Master Tuning: 415.3 Hz-466.2 Hz (adjusted in units of 0.1 Hz)
- Transpose: -6--+5 (in semitones)
- Sampling Frequency 44.1 kHz
- Quarter note = 30–280
- Beats 0/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 6/4
- Internal song masterpieces: 10 songs
F. Bluetooth BLUETOOTH: Bluetooth Ver 4.0
- Profile Support: A2DP (Audio), GATT (MIDI over Bluetooth Low Energy)
- Codec: SBC
- MIDI: Bluetooth Ver 4.0
- PHONES/OUTPUT jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- PEDAL jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- USB COMPUTER port: USB Micro-B type (MIDI)
- DC IN jack
- Dimensions (without music rest): 1,283 mm wide x 291 mm deep x 87 mm high
- Dimensions (including music rest): width 1,283 mm x depth 397 mm x height 252 mm
- Weight (excluding AC adaptor and music rest): Weight 7.0 kg
- Amplifier power output 10 W x 2
- Speaker 15 x 6 cm (6 x 2-1/2 inches) x 2
- AC adaptor or Alkaline battery (D, LR20) / Carbon-zinc battery (D, R20) x 6
- Current 2,000 mA
- Alkaline batteries (D, LR6) under continuous use: about 4 hours
- Alkaline batteries (D, R6): about 2 hours
*This figure will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
You can redeem a piano stand and bench at a discounted price of $298(Original price: 388)
This X-Stand movable piano stand can easily adjust the piano body to a suitable playing height conveniently and flexibly! It can be folded for better storage while easy to adjust the height, and with the bottom non-slip design is safer.
Don't think that ordinary chairs can replace piano stools! A height-adjustable piano bench can be described as a necessity for playing. The chair of this piano stool is moderately hard and soft, which can support for a long time of practice; the simple design of adjusting height can more flexibly fit your needs; the non-slip chair foot design is safer.
1. Free delivery service is available for most of the regions(Except Islands district and Remote areas)
2. The fastest delivery in 1-2 weeks: We will ship the order within 7-14 working days after receiving the order, and someone will contact you for arranging delivery matters
3. Pick-up arrangement: Except for products marked with free shipping, other products must be picked up at designated stores or pay on delivery SF Express
1. 7-days Damage Product Exchange Guarantee (non-human damage):The customer must visit our repair center in person with the receipts within 7 days of delivery, please make an appointment
2. One year original factory maintenance is included (non-human damage)