Parkland Music provides professional vocal music courses, suitable for those who are interested in learning vocal music and vocal music training. This music center has famous vocal instructors teaching.
Basic course info
- 1 on1 lessons
- 8 lessons per period
- You can choose songs according to your preferences
- New students can enjoy an extra class for free
- Eight lessons for the entire period plus one extra lesson, that is, nine lessons.
- This offer cannot overlap with other offers
- Training singing skills
- Sound practice
- Vocal support
- Breathing skills
- Voice skills
- Singing style
- Stage presence
- Head voice and chest voice
- Hundreds of classical western classic songs
- Recognize and learn the interpretation skills of world-renowned singers
- Musical theory knowledge, music reading training
- Recognition of a variety of complex beats
- Improvisation training
- Aural, ear training
- Knowledge of vocal cord care
- Correct, effective and time-saving practice methods
Exams, certificates, competitions and performance opportunities
- Training performance and test-taking skills
- To be arranged for participating in bands can be arranged
- To be arranged for taking the Rockschool International Exam
- To be arranged for taking the Trinity Rock & Pop International Exam
- To be arranged for participating in various types of open competitions
- After completing 8 lessons, you can participate in the Parkland student show (about once a season under normal circumstances) with the consent of the instructor
- After completing 8 classes, students can apply for Parkland certificate
Should I choose 30, 45 or 60 minutes?
- 30-minute course: It is more suitable for children under 5 years old and weak in concentration. It is recommended that other students choose 45-minute or 60-minute courses to learn faster and more effectively.
- 45-minute course: about 15 minutes for homework review and teacher’s comments, 25 minutes to learn skills with songs (you can choose your own songs), 5 minutes for Q&A
- 60-minute course: about 15 minutes for homework review and teacher comments, 40 minutes to learn skills with songs (you can choose songs), 5 minutes for Q&A
- 60-minute course is about double the time of 45-minute course. You can learn new skills more effectively! If you have the determination and perseverance to learn well, don't think too much, choose the 60-minute course!
- Online enrolment only applies for 8 individual, one-to-one courses for the time being.
- Please select the level and pay first, then you can choose the preferred location and the timeslots afterwards.
- After registration, we will contact you and arrange the class shortly👍🏻
- The first enrolment will be charged a one-time registration administrative fee of $50