Parkland Music provides professional guzheng courses, suitable for those who are interested in learning guzheng. This music school has famous guzheng teachers, guzheng instructors, and guzheng teachers teaching in this music school.
Basic course information
- Individual professors
-Eight classes per issue
- You can choose songs suitable for students’ level according to their preferences
- Freshmen who enroll in 8 or more classes can enjoy 10% off on the entire order!
- This offer cannot overlap with other offers
- Introduction to guzheng structure and postures
- How to choose the right guzheng
- Coordination of left and right hands, finger dexterity and endurance training
- Learn guzheng techniques such as vibrato, up-and-down slide, tap, and note pressing
- Tone and intonation training
- Knowledge of left/right hand techniques, scale training and practice with different accompaniments
- Learn the heptatonic scale
- Various fingerings, chord theory and chord tips
- Practice with the sentences or songs of many guzheng masters
- Understand and learn the playing skills of world-famous guzheng players
- Study Chinese classical music
- How to be more emotional when performing solo
- Music theory knowledge, music reading training
- Analysis and research on guzheng theory
- Analysis and dismantling of how classic golden songs are composed
- How to use guzheng to compose and arrange music
- Various rhythm training
- Understanding various complex beats
- Singing and ear training
- Describe the characteristics of different brands of guzheng
- Guzheng maintenance knowledge
- Teach correct, effective and time-saving practice methods
Exams, certificates, competitions and performance opportunities
- Arrange to participate in the guzheng orchestra and Chinese orchestra
- Performance and exam-taking skills
- Arrange to take the Central Conservatory of Music exam
- Arrange to participate in various types of public competitions
Should I choose 30, 45 or 60 minutes?
- 30-minute course: more suitable for children under 5 years old and with weak concentration. It is recommended that other students choose 45-minute or 60-minute courses to learn faster and more effectively.
- 45-minute course: about 15 minutes to review homework and teacher comments, 25 minutes learn skills through songs (you can choose your own songs), 5 minutes to answer classmates' questions
- 60-minute course: about 15 minutes to review a lesson and teacher’s comments, 40 minutes learn skills through songs (you can choose your own songs), 5 minutes to answer classmates’ questions
- A 60-minute course is much more than a 45-minute courseAbout twice the timeLearn new skills naturally. More effective! If students are determined and perseverant to learn well, choose60 minute course instead!
- Online registration for new students is currently limited to 8 individual, one-on-one courses in one phase.
- Please select the level and payment first, and then you can choose the school branch and time of class. You can choose the time!
- After registration, a dedicated person will contact you immediately to arrange attendance. 👍🏻
- First-time registration will be charged a one-time registration administration fee of $50