Parkland Music provides professional piano courses, suitable for those who are interested in learning piano. The piano teaching courses of our music centre are taught by well-known piano teachers, who excel in piano teaching in Hong Kong.
Basic course info
- Individual lessons
- 8 lessons per period
- You can choose songs according to your preferences
- New students can enjoy an extra class for free
- Eight lessons for the entire period plus one extra lesson, that is, nine lessons.
- This offer cannot overlap with other offers
- Introduction to piano structure and posture of playing
- Left and right hand coordination, finger flexibility and endurance training
- Knowledge of fingering, scale training and practice with different forms of accompaniment
- Various fingerings, chord theory and chord playing tips
- Use sentences or songs of many piano masters as exercises
- Recognize and learn the playing skills of world-renowned pianists
- Research on classical music (including: Baroque period, classical music period, romantic period, 19th century works)
- Arpeggios, speed solo, scales/mode
- Dynamics when performing solo
- Musical theory knowledge, music reading training
- Analyze how the classic tunes are composed
- How to use the piano to compose and arrange music
- Multiple rhythm training
- Recognition of a variety of complex beats
- Improvisation training
- Aural, ear training
- Analyze the characteristics of different brands of pianos
- Piano maintenance knowledge
- Correct, effective and time-saving practice methods
Exams, certificates, competitions and performance opportunities
- Training performance and test-taking skills
- To be arranged for participating in bands can be arranged
- To be arranged for taking the Rockschool International Exam
- To be arranged for taking the Trinity Rock & Pop International Exam
- To be arranged for participating in various types of open competitions
- After completing 8 lessons, you can participate in the Parkland student show (about once a season under normal circumstances) with the consent of the instructor
- After completing 8 classes, students can apply for Parkland certificate
Should I choose 30, 45 or 60 minutes?
- 30-minute course: It is more suitable for children under 5 years old and weak in concentration. It is recommended that other students choose 45-minute or 60-minute courses to learn faster and more effectively.
- 45-minute course: about 15 minutes for homework review and teacher’s comments, 25 minutes to learn skills with songs (you can choose your own songs), 5 minutes for Q&A
- 60-minute course: about 15 minutes for homework review and teacher comments, 40 minutes to learn skills with songs (you can choose songs), 5 minutes for Q&A
- 60-minute course is about double the time of 45-minute course. You can learn new skills more effectively! If you have the determination and perseverance to learn well, don't think too much, choose the 60-minute course!
- Online enrolment only applies for 8 individual, one-to-one courses for the time being.
- Please select the level and pay first, then you can choose the preferred location and the timeslots afterwards.
- After registration, we will contact you and arrange the class shortly👍🏻
- The first enrolment will be charged a one-time registration administrative fee of $50