Parkland Music provides professional Chinese Lute courses, suitable for those who are interested in learning Chinese Lute. This music school has famous Chinese Lute teachers, Chinese Lute instructors, and Chinese Lute teachers teaching in this music school.
COURSE BASIC INFORMATION
- individual professors
- Eight lessons per issue
- You can select songs suitable for students’ level according to their preferences
- Freshmen who enroll in 8 or more classes can enjoy 10% off on the entire order!
- This offer cannot be overlapped with other offers
- Introduction to Pipa structure and postures
- How to choose the right pipa
- Left and right hand coordination, finger dexterity and endurance training
- Learn pipa techniques such as picking, sweeping, and rolling
- Tone and pitch training
- Fingering knowledge, scale training and practice with different accompaniments
- Various fingerings, chord theory and chord tips
- Practice with sentences or songs from multiple pipa masters
- Understand and learn the playing techniques of world-famous pipa players
- Study Chinese classical music
- How to be more emotional when performing solo
- Music theory knowledge, music reading training
- Analyze and study Pipa theory
- Analyze and dismantle how classic hits are composed
- How to use Pipa to compose and arrange music
- Various rhythm training
- Awareness of various complex beats
- Singing and ear training
- Describe the characteristics of different brands of Pipa
- Pipa maintenance knowledge
- Teach correct, effective and time-saving practice methods
EXAMS, CERTIFICATES, COMPETITIONS AND PERFORMANCE OPPORTUNITIES
- Arrange to participate in Pipa Orchestra and Chinese Orchestra
- Performance and test-taking skills
- Make arrangements to take the Central Conservatory of Music exam
- Arrange to participate in various types of public competitions
SHOULD YOU CHOOSE 30, 45 OR 60 MINUTES?
- 30-minute course: more suitable for children under 5 years old and with weak concentration. It is recommended that other students choose 45-minute or 60-minute courses to learn faster and more effectively.
- 45-minute course: about 15 minutes to review a lesson and teacher’s comments, 25 minutes to learn skills through songs (you can choose your own songs), 5 minutes to answer classmates’ questions
- 60-minute course: about 15 minutes to review a lesson and teacher’s comments, 40 minutes to learn skills through songs (you can choose your own songs), 5 minutes to answer classmates’ questions
- A 60-minute class takes about twice as long as a 45-minute class to learn new skills, so learning is naturally more effective! If students are determined and perseverant to learn well, don’t think too much and choose the 60- minute course !
- Online registration for new students is currently limited to 8 individual, one-on-one courses in one phase.
- Please select the level and payment first, and then you can choose the school branch and time of class. You can choose the time!
- After registration, a dedicated person will contact you to arrange attendance👍🏻
- A one-time registration administration fee of $50 will be charged for first-time registration.