Parkland Music provides professional Liuqin courses, suitable for those who are interested in learning Liuqin. This music school has famous Liuqin teachers, Liuqin instructors, and Liuqin teachers teaching in this music school.
Basic course information
- Individual professors
-Eight classes per issue
- You can choose songs suitable for students’ level according to their preferences
- Freshmen who enroll in 8 or more classes can enjoy 10% off on the entire order!
- This offer cannot overlap with other offers
- How to choose a suitable Liuqin
- Coordination of left and right hands, finger dexterity and endurance training
- Learn Liuqin techniques such as playing, picking, chanting, and beating strings
- Tone and intonation training
- Fingering knowledge, scale training and practice with different accompaniments
- Various fingerings, chord theory and chord tips
- Practice with sentences or songs by many Liuqin masters
- Understand and learn the playing skills of world-famous Liuqin players
- Study Chinese classical music
- How to be more emotional when performing solo
- Music theory knowledge and music reading training
- Analysis and Research on Liuqin Theory
- Analysis and dismantling of how classic golden songs are composed
- How to use Liuqin to compose and arrange music
- Various rhythm training
- Understanding various complex beats
- Singing and ear training
- Describe the characteristics of different brands of Liuqin
- Liuqin maintenance knowledge
- Teach correct, effective and time-saving practice methods
Exams, certificates, competitions and performance opportunities
- Arrange to participate in Liuqin Orchestra and Chinese Orchestra
- Performance and exam-taking skills
- Arrange to take the Central Conservatory of Music exam
- Arrange to participate in various types of public competitions
Should I choose 30, 45 or 60 minutes?
- 30-minute course: more suitable for children under 5 years old and with weak concentration. It is recommended that other students choose 45-minute or 60-minute courses to learn faster and more effectively.
- 45-minute course: about 15 minutes to review a lesson and teacher’s comments, 25 minutes to learn skills through songs (you can choose your own songs), 5 minutes to answer classmates’ questions
- 60-minute course: about 15 minutes to review the lesson and teacher’s comments, 40 minutes learn skills through songs (you can choose your own songs), 5 minutes to answer classmates’ questions
<t2125> More effective! If students are determined and perseverant to learn well, don't think too much, choose60 minute course!
- Online registration for new students is currently limited to 8 individual, one-on-one courses in one phase.
- Please select the level and payment first, and then you can choose the school branch and time of class. You can choose the time!
- After registration, a dedicated person will contact you immediately to arrange attendance. 👍🏻
- First-time registration will be charged a one-time registration administration fee of $50