Yamaha YAS280 Alto Saxophone is one of the best-selling student saxophones. It is suitable for students who want to take the grade exam. It can be used up to level 8 or above. It is very durable and is the first choice for learning Saxophone!
Relatively lightweight and ergonomically shaped, this instrument is easy to hold and play. Perfect pitch, just like other Yamaha instruments, you can easily give the perfect sound. Yamaha's design can bring the greatest assistance to students, therefore, whether it is in the learning process or creativity, it can be of great help to them. YAS280 has an improved and new neck receiver and Low B-C# connection, making it easier for you to make adjustments.
- New neck receiver with a durable screw promotes a quick response and ease of play while also increasing the durability of the mechanism
- The design of improved length of key arm tightens the leather pad and the sound hole, reducing the opportunity of air leakage
- An adjustable thumb-rest to allow for precise and comfortable hand and fingering position.
-Key in Eb
-With High F# & Front F Key
-Adjustable Thumb Rest
-An improved mechanism from low B-C#
-Gold lacquer/ Silver-plated
Yamaha is the first manufacturer to produce wind instruments using lead-free soldering technology. After years of research on the sound of musical instruments, Yamaha has discovered that lead-free soldering not only protects the environment, but also makes the sound of the musical instrument richer.
1. The fastest delivery in 1-2 weeks: We will ship the order within 7-14 working days after receiving the order, and someone will contact you for arranging delivery matters
2. Pick-up arrangement: Except for the products marked with free shipping, other products must be picked up at the designated store or paid by SF Express
1. 7-days Damage Product Exchange Guarantee (non-human damage):The customer must visit our repair center in person with the receipts within 7 days of delivery, please make an appointment
2. One year original factory maintenance is included (non-human damage)