Parkland Music provides professional trumpet courses (Trumpet courses), suitable for those who are interested in learning trumpets. The music school has famous Trumpet teachers, Trumpet tutors, and Trumpet teachers teaching in this music school.
Basic course materials
- Individual lessons
- 8 lessons per period
- You can choose songs according to your preferences
- New students can enjoy an extra class for free
- Eight lessons for the entire period plus one extra lesson, that is, nine lessons.
- This offer cannot overlap with other offers
- Introduction to the structure and posture of the trumpet
- Hold the trumpet posture
- Lip control
- Volume control
- Respiratory coordination and volume control
- Tongue usage
- Arpeggio playing
- Scaling conversion
- Keystroke exercise
- Legato exercises
- Musical theory knowledge, music reading training
- Listening and intonation training
- Performance training
- Ensemble training
- Research on classical music (including: Baroque period, classical music period, romantic period, 19th century works)
- Use sentences or songs of various trumpet masters as exercises
- Recognize and learn the playing skills of world-renowned trumpet players
- Analyze how the classic tunes are composed
- How to use trumpet to compose and arrange music
- Multiple rhythm training
- Recognition of a variety of complex beats
- Improvisation training
- Singing, ear training
- Analyze the characteristics of different brands of trumpets
- Maintenance knowledge
- Correct, effective and time-saving practice methods
Exams, certificates, competitions and performance opportunities
- Training performance and test-taking skills
- Arrange to participate in orchestras
- Arrange to participate in the Royal Academy of Music ABRSM
Arrange to participate in the Trinity Exam at Trinity College of Music
- Arrange to participate in various types of open competitions
- After completing 8 lessons, you can participate in the Parkland student show (about once a season under normal circumstances) with the consent of the instructor
- After completing 8 classes, students can apply for Parkland certificate
Should I choose 30, 45 or 60 minutes?
- 30-minute course: It is more suitable for children under 5 years old and weak in concentration. It is recommended that other students choose 45-minute or 60-minute courses to learn faster and more effectively.
- 45-minute course: about 15 minutes for homework review and teacher’s comments, 25 minutes to learn skills with songs (you can choose your own songs), 5 minutes for Q&A
- 60-minute course: about 15 minutes for homework review and teacher comments, 40 minutes to learn skills with songs (you can choose songs), 5 minutes for Q&A
- 60-minute course is about double the time of 45-minute course. You can learn new skills more effectively! If you have the determination and perseverance to learn well, don't think too much, choose the 60-minute course!
- Online enrolment only applies for 8 individual, one-to-one courses for the time being.
- Please select the level and pay first, then you can choose the preferred location and the timeslots afterwards.
- After registration, we will contact you and arrange the class shortly👍🏻
- The first enrolment will be charged a one-time registration administrative fee of $50